Wednesday 7 November 2012

Fragments:

-It's not fair. Nothing's ever fair. I'm selfish, I'm sick; I don't even fucking care.
-Let's get led astray.
-Watch me as I scream my lungs out - I'll cause a scene.
-You know I could never hate you.
-An impassioned and overpowering vein of feelings so intense that they spill, like rain cascading from clouds, over the edge and into our hands.
-Coffee and flowers.
-I guess I'm sad enough for the both of us.
-Places of orange and blue and beautiful. Places where there is a light that never goes out.
-But that was long ago and stars die all the time.
-You. You, you, you. Less of me, more of you. Your bones and your brain and your blood.
-Ultrasound snapshots of a heart.
-But I knew it all along and I should've listened to your silence.
-He will never lover her.

No comments:

Post a Comment