Thursday 14 June 2012

God Save The Queen.

When I initially realized I was going to be away for the bank holiday and the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, I was sooo upset with myself. The whole city of London went nuts in order to celebrate the Queen's 60 years on the throne.... and I was in Paris. Although I missed most of the festivities, I did get to experience the hype and the excitement in the air, and I even made it back in time to go to Hyde Park where there was fireworks and a concert being thrown in the Queen's honor. It really is incredible to see how proud everyone is of her. Here in England, rather than politics being highly controversial and cutthroat.... it seems that people enjoy joining in conversation to share their pleasures and high regards of Queen Elizabeth II.



I would like to personally thank this advertisement for making me crave tacos at 8am every morning on the tube.

Always running into Romano

PIMMS O'CLOCK

Hyde Park at sunset. Dancing & listening to Brit superstars preform.

Fireworks in Hyde Park.

Princess Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment