Thursday 21 June 2012

This past weekend was filled with markets, shopping, museums, exploring, interesting food, and good weather. After feeling sick and out of sorts quite a bit over here, I was so glad to be able to take some time to myself and participate in activities that made me feel stimulated and rejuvenated.

With nearly a week left of my trip, I've been keeping busy attempting to balance school, work, going out, and seeing all of London before I have to return home. I definitely never want to leave but I'm also a tiny bit excited to get back to my best friend, my mom's hugs, my cloud bed, real coffee, 24 hour diners, beautiful weather, and Davis Park. In an ideal world, I would go home for a week, grab a suitcase of new clothes, get my life in order, and return back with all of those things.

I am also massively excited to get home and move into my new apartment in Williamsburg, Brooklyn! After spending my life's savings at Portabello, Brick Lane, and Spitalfields markets on Sunday, I have assured that I will have plenty of cute little things to fill the apartment with. It's gonna be great to go back to the city with a handful of new good friends. I came on this trip with 27 strangers and am leaving with memories that will last a lifetime, and a bunch of new mates.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment