Sunday 17 June 2012

Recently the weather in London has been really dismal, and consequently so have I. Being sick for the SECOND time over here has got me a bit upset and defeated. I don't want to waste another second of my time feeling horrible and being bound to my bed. Hopefully with my return back to work, and the sun beginning to peak it's head out a bit, this whole slump I've been experiencing will turn around.
Despite the slight mishap of absolutely horrible weather we've been having and the fact that I've been ill, my time spent here has still proven to be wonderfu, thus far. I've met so many amazing people and expierenced so many amazing things. It's absolutely insane to think that the journey is well over halfway done. I don't really know what I'll do when I have to return to normalcy and real life.....?



No comments:

Post a Comment